Monday, May 31, 2010

The House of the Wind



I am living, I am alive, I am alone in the house of the wind,
where the walls are my hands and my hands are reaching out
to touch the others who will one day find that I have gone,
and where, and come and be here with me quietly.

I am living, I am alive, I am in love in the scent of the storm
as it cleanses the walls of my house
and the world of my home
where I live, where I love, where I am.

I am living, I am alive, I am continuous and ever-changing,
I am following the path of the endless and the overarching God
to find him in the house of the wind,
where I am, where I will be when I have found it,
where I have been before.

I am living, I am alive, I am not God, but God is with me,
God is building a house in the wind made of breath, made of life,
made of knowledge, made of wisdom,
made of skin for a time; for a time, but always forever,
he makes what is made of the wind.

I am living, I am alive, I am alone in the house of the wind,
where the walls are my hands and my hands are outstretched
to touch the others who will one day find that I have gone, and where,
and come and be here with me quietly and live.

1 comment: